Friday, May 23, 2014

Wassup!

Hi everyone!

Wassup? LOL. My vague plans for today was to write a discussion post... but in the end, I thought it'd be nicer to touch base with everyone ;) As I said in my last post, I haven't been blogging a lot and for that I'm sorry. I wanted to, but my blogging muse has deserted me ^_^; Hopefully, she comes back very soon :)

So how have everyone been? I hope good. Me, I've been a bit restless. With curling over, I have a lot more time on my hands... I seriously need to find a summer activity, sigh. For now, I've been searching for new manga and new anime to pass time. With all the free time, I thought I'd be reading a lot more... and I've been reading, but I don't know. My reading seems to be stilted lately. I just don't know what to read ^_^; I'm always waiting for new releases and once they're out, I don't really feel like reading them. So in the meantime, I've been re-reading manga. I wonder if I'm at the end of my romance/fiction phase. I sure hope not...

Oh, I updated my grading system for books :) I've been going with the Goodreads grading system, but translated into letters... but I thought it didn't totally reflect my feelings for the books. So I adjust it :)

Does someone have recommendations for funny books, funny stories?

I guess that's it for me, for now :)